- Glasses Include
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- ANSI Z80.1 Inspected
- 100% Authentic & New
- High Quality Frames
- High Quality Lenses
- Free Scratch Coating
- Free Case & Cloth
- Secure Ordering Online
Nintendo N147 Designer Frame - $45.00
Authentic Nintendo N147 designer frame specially designed for kids. The frame comes with a 1yr warranty.
Mid Index 1.56
High Index 1.60
High Index 1.67
High Index 1.74
- Lens Types
- Single Vision
- Lenses have the same focal power throughout - top to bottom.
- Single Vision HD
- Fully individualized lens using High Definition 4-Axes Free-Form lens technology producing the ultimate Rx lens with a larger field of vision.
- Provide a smooth transition from distance correction to near correction, eliminating segment lines and allowing the viewing of all intermediate distances.
- Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- The upper part of the lens is generally used for distance vision, while the lower part is used for near vision with a flat 28mm line separating the reading segment.
- Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- The upper part of the lens is generally used for distance vision, while the lower part is used for near vision with a flat 35mm line separating the reading segment.
- Bifocal RD 22mm
- A Bifocal lens with a round 22mm reading segment - less visible in the lens.
- Trifocal Flat Top 7x28
- Similar to bifocals, except that the two focal areas are separated by a third middle area with intermediate focus correction with a 28mm line separating the reading segments on two parts.
- Trifocal Flat Top 8x35
- Similar to bifocals, except that the two focal areas are separated by a third middle area with intermediate focus correction with a 35mm line separating the reading segments on two parts.
- Pupillary Distance (PD)
- (PD) is the distance (measure in millimeters) between the centers of the pupils in each eye when looking at a distant object. This measurement is used in making prescription eyeglasses.
Binocular (Distance) PD is the most common and is a Single measurement between the pupils. (Find Your PD)
Monocular PD is a measurement between each pupil and the center of the nose and is prescribed by an Optometrist.
- PRISM lenses are a specialty lens designed to reduce double vision.
Scratch Coating Included FREE on all Prescription lenses!
Select Frame Color *
Select Lens Type *
Select Lens Material *
We recommend Trivex, or Polycarbonate lens material for children under 16 years old.
Select Lens Options *
Clear, Transition®, Polarized®, DriveWear®
Anti Reflective Coating (AR) *
Anti Reflective Coating (AR) Recommended for all Prescription lenses!
Tint - Color
Tint Shade - Light to Dark
Tint - Solid or Gradient
Right Eye (OD)SPH
Left Eye (OS)SPH
*Please remember that ADD is NOT available with Single Vision lenses!
* Required (Enter either your Distance / Single PD, or Your Monocular Distance PD)
Pupillary Distance (PD)
Right Eye (OD)Power Direction
Left Eye (OS)Power Direction
Enter your PRISM prescription below if it is a different format than above.
Total Price $
- Lens Materials
- Plastic CR-39
- Low cost scratch resistance plastics lens.
- Optically superior to Polycarbonate, with impact resistant, and inherent UV protection. Recommended for children & teenager's, and for rimless drillable frames.
- 25% thinner & lighter than normal plastic. Impact resistant. Recommended for children & teenager's, and for rimless drillable frames.
- Mid Index 1.56
- 20% thinner & lighter than normal plastic. AR coating recommended.
- High Index 1.6
- 30% thinner & lighter than normal plastic. Recommenced for rimless frames. AR coating recommended.
- High Index 1.67
- 40% thinner & lighter than normal plastic. AR coating recommended.
- High Index 1.74
- Ultra thin. 50% thinner & lighter than normal plastic. AR coating recommended.
- Lens Coatings
- Anti Reflective (AR)
- AR coatings eliminate reflective glare allowing people to see your eyes better and allowing you to see better with more light transmission through the lens. AR also reduces glare, reflections, improves night driving vision, and decreases eye strain. Recommended for all High Index lenses.
- Super Hydrophobic AR
- Super Hydrophobic AR coatings helps prevent water spots from forming and make lenses easier to clean.
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic AR
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic AR coatings helps prevent water spots from forming, repels skin oils, and makes it easier to remove smudges from the lenses.
- Increase color contrast and block blinding glare. Great for boaters and fishermen.
- Activated by UV rays and sunlight. Clear indoors, automatically adjusting darker with changing light
- Combination of Transition® and Polarized® lenses highly recommended for sun protection when driving
- Add style to your lenses with color.