- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Terms & Conditions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Sales of Prescription Eyeglasses to customers in Illinois are subject to a 2.25% sales taxSales of Frames without prescription lenses, and accessories (lenses cleaners, cases, croakies, etc…) to Illinois customers are subject to the Illinois 10.00% Sales Tax.
Shipping & Delivery
- Domestic and International orders are shipped from Florida, USA. Most orders are ready to ship within 1 to 7 days. We can not guarantee delivery times. *Please note if you shipment arrives damaged, keep all the packaging and contents and notify us as soon as possible.
Shipping is via Priority Mail $8.30 USD (1 – 4 days) *Free shipping for orders over $114.99.00 USD*. You will be able to select and review the shipping charges before you check out.
Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail International® $28.90; and will be calculated in the shopping cart. You will be able to review the shipping charges before you check out.
International orders ship via International FedEx and are charged $39.95 – $54.95 USD shipping. You will be able to select and review the shipping charges before you check out.
Returns & Replacements
- RETURNS: If your glasses arrive damaged, or there is a quality issue please contact our Contact Customer Service Department. Returns, exchanges, or refunds must first obtain an RMA number from Customer Service. RMA’s will be issued at BestNewGlasses.com’s sole discretion, in accordance with these policies, terms, and conditions.Frames Only and Sunglasses:
• Exchange or Store Credit within 30 days of receipt of item – $8.30** Shipping Cost
• Returns for Refund within 30 days of receipt of item:
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 10% restocking fee + $8.30** Shipping Cost. Effective 08/07/2013
Frames and Sunglasses with Prescription Lenses:
• Exchange or store credit, BestNewGlasses.com will credit you the cost of the frame + 50%*of the lens price – $8.30** Shipping Cost• Returns for Refund may be subject to a 10% restocking fee from the cost of the frame + 50%* of the lens price. Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of item. – $8.30** Shipping Cost. Effective 08/07/2013
* Progressive, Bifocal, Trifocal, High Index, Transition®, Polarized®, DriveWear®, Tint lenses are considered special orders, and therefore are not refundable, please contact our customer service for refund details.
** Shipping Cost in USA
Final Sale & Closeouts – No returns, sales are final.
Orders returned without an RMA will be immediately returned to the customer without refund of purchase price. Customers must provide their RMA number and all other information as required by BestNewGlasses.com for all returns. Customers are responsible for ensuring that the RMA is clearly visible on the address label of the product packaging when it is returned to BestNewGlasses.com, for example RMA #1234. The return address will be provided as part of the RMA information.
CANCELLATION: Please contact BestNewGlasses.com immediately if you wish to cancel an order. Orders may only be cancelled within the first 8 hours of placing the order. For orders cancelled within this time period, a full refund of the purchase price will be issued. Orders cancelled after this time will receive a refund of 50% of the purchase price. Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card, or PayPal account only. Customers are responsible for paying shipping cost on all returned products to BestNewGlasses.com
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept most major credit cards and PayPal. If you need a different payment method, please contact us.
Credit for returns will only be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card, or PayPal account.
Terms & Conditions
- COPYRIGHT: All contents of this website are: Copyright © BestNewGlasses.com, All rights reserved.
PROHIBITED USES: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service. BestNewGlasses.com reserves the right to terminate anyone’s use of the website and/or service at its sole discretion
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE: The information and/or materials located on this web site and/or from this service, should not be interpreted as medical or health advice. The materials located on this website should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship. Please consult your Optometrist, or Doctor if you need medical advise.
ORDER FORM & SHOPPING CART USER CONTENT: You grant BestNewGlasses.com a license to use your personal information (name, address, credit card information and similar information) and your prescription information (optical information we use to process your order) that you post to the Site or Service to process your order(s). By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to your User Content.
NO WARRANTIES: The materials on BestNewGlasses.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BestNewGlasses.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BestNewGlasses.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Information on BestNewGlasses.com’s website is deemed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
ATTORNEY FEES: In the event of any action, mediation, litigation, arbitration, suit or proceeding arising from or under the terms, provisions or conditions of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys fees and costs of suit or other proceeding.
ARBITRATION: I, as a customer of BestNewGlasses.com and BestNewGlasses.com, Inc , hereby submit to arbitration administered by The American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, in Tampa, Florida, any claim, controversy, or disagreement regarding the use of this website, orders, processing, fulfillment, products or their use, or any other issues arising out of this Agreement. We further agree that the above controversy may be submitted to 1 Arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of The AAA. We further agree that we will faithfully observe this agreement and the Rules and that we will abide by ad perform any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. We agree that the award may be reviewable by the courts of Tampa, Florida jurisdiction if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe the rules and laws of the State of Florida and perform any reward rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that a judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. We agree that award may be reviewable by the courts of Tampa, Florida if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe rules and laws of the State of Florida. Notwithstanding this Agreement to arbitrate, if either party needs to obtain any form of Equitable Relief such as an injunction to protect any of its Intellectual Property or enforce Trade Secrets, such party may file in Court at Tampa, Florida, to do so.
- To view order, order status please Log In to account, or to Orders and Returns Status
- Updating Account Information